This seminar will:
- Present the findings of the recently completed study,
funded by the HSE, which examined how the Courts are interpreting health & safety
regulations and HSE guidance documents in personal injury claims for work-related
upper limb disorders and assess likely developments;
- Outline the changes to the Management of Health and
Safety at Work Regulations, the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment)
Regulations and the Manual Handling Operations Regulations;
- Review the HSE's revised guidance on upper limb disorders
in the workplace;
- Summarise the implications
of recent litigation and changes in legislation and guidance and assess their
- Be eligible for Law Society CPD points.
Page 1 - 2 - 3 .